Dandelion

[...Mi alma está hecha de luz y tinieblas. No sabe de brumas...]


sábado, abril 03, 2010

Teeth

Waking up today, it was cold out. There's something I should say, but I can't get my head around the bends in your brain and your elaborate pain
Makes me tired

As an old balloon, I hold my breath. Like a penance paid too soon, and with too much eagerness
To know what is true when air is changed by you
Makes it hard

I don't know where it comes from
Where to go
When the rains come, when the rain... put me back In the battle where the sea meets the sun where the bones and their rattle they don't mean anything to no one. I, I had a swing
When my salt was my own I'd my teeth bared for battle Till love lost made me dull
It made me dull

lisa hannigan... again...


soñado por Aislyng sobre las 02:28

Free counter and web stats